New standards in air filtration
Published: 13 December, 2006
Viledon Filtration Division offers a range of cassette air filters that are highly resistant to moisture and chemicals and microbiologically inert. As such, they are applicable to sensitive areas like the food and electronics industries.
They are said to have an exceptionally low pressure drop and high dust-storage capacity. The patented offset of the pleat packs allows full use of a pre-filter’s filtering area, assuring a lower pressure drop and longer useful life.
The filter pack is also very stable, so that the risk of particle or fibre shedding with turbulent flow patterns is virtually eliminated.
Developed by Freudenberg Nonwovens in Germany, these filters are available in Classes F6 to F9. Their microbiological safety has been confirmed by the Institute for Air Hygiene in Berlin.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show