Keeping you in the picture — Art Cool air conditioners
Published: 18 December, 2005
Design changes to LG’s Art Cool range of indoor units for air conditioning enable customers in Asia regions to display their own images on the front panel by uploading them from USB memory sticks.
The more-standard units come in various colours and finishes or with renditions of pictures by artists such as Van Gogh, Sisley and Matisse.
Art Cool units are extremely slim at 139 and 142 mm.
Behind the front panel, these units now have semi-permanent filters that are washable and reusable, eliminating the need to change filters every year. The nano-bio fusion filter captures bacteria, fungi and viruses and kills them using nano silver and enzymes.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show